Sep 15, 2012

0

Cover Lovin' #1: With All My Soul

So, we've got a new feature here at Marked By Books, just to appreciate all of amazing book covers out there. You never really think about all of the hard work that gets put into these because we really don't know that much about the process. All we see is the beautiful (hopefully) end result. Whether we admit it or not, we do judge a book by its cover, so here's a big thank you to all of the people who make them possible!

For those of you who caught the allusion in "Cover Lovin', yes it is based off of "Summer Nights." If you have never heard this song, shame on you! You must listen to it right now and experience the awesome that is Grease. Especially the fabulous dance moves.


I apologize for the horrible picture quality, but the movie is pretty old, and I couldn't find any good videos from the Broadway musical.



But anyway, on to the book cover. Rachel Vincent, who I adore, has recently released the cover for her newest Soul Screamers novel, With All My Soul. It.... is.... GORGEOUS! 


I love that they've kept this theme throughout the entire series, and the gold is beautiful! The summary of the book hasn't been released yet, but I think this can keep me placated for a while.

What do you guys think of it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! We love to hear from you all. Thanks for reading!

Gabby & Taylor